Wind-whipped spindrift, piercing temperatures, pushing winds—sounds like your average Chicago commute, but it feels like an Arctic expedition. Shut down the cold and turn up the heat with the ultra-warm Thunder Cloud. This modern field jacket has a 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard recycled polyester shell for mountaineering-level waterproof/breathable performance, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed determined moisture and extremely warm Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill power duck down.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell made of recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Hooded, full-zip parka with external storm flaps secured with hook-and-loop closures and snap buttons; interior knit rib storm collar
- Pockets: two flapped, upper chest bellowed pockets secured with hidden snap-buttons; two external, partially hidden vertical zippered upper chest pockets; two flapped, lower bellowed pockets secured with hidden snap-buttons and hook-and-loop closures; internal zip chest pocket
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs with knit-rib interior storm cuffs
- Attached hood with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down and interior, adjustable drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for range of motion
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer sidewall, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
| Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
|Weight||1366 g (48.2 oz)