On heart-thumping aerobic endeavors in colder climes, Patagonia's new Thermal Speedwork Jacket traps your heat and lets you breathe. Its warm and stretchy 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex fabric has a smooth, durable face with a plush, wicking, brushed interior. The neck has a soft knit lining for next-to-skin comfort, and the bonded-on zippered pockets (two hand, one left sleeve) keep valuables secure. Thumb holes in the cuffs nudge the warmth meter when the mercury drops. With reflective logos on left chest and center back and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Soft, warm Speedwork fabric is smooth and durable, comfortable on the face, and brushed inside for warmth and superior wicking, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Soft knit lining at neck is comfortable against skin
- Bonded-on secure zipper pockets for hands and on left sleeve
- Overlapping thumb holes at cuffs for secure hand coverage
- Reflective logo at left chest and center back
|Fabric||6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex brushed back, single jersey terry with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||354 g (12.5 oz)