The newest addition to Western Mountaineering's Extremelite Series, the TerraLite, is a wide sleeping bag designed for comfort. It features a 12 denier ripstop nylon shell fabric with a 15 denier nylon taffeta lining material, and 850+ goose down fill. There are two zippers allowing this bag to also mate with Western Mountaineering mummy bags and the second zipper opens the bag up around the foot area to lay flat. With both zippers completely open and separated, this bag also turns into a wide comforter. The extra girth in the midsection is ideal for side sleepers.
- 3-in-1 sleeping bag that can be used as: a wide sleeping bag that’s ideal for side sleepers, a larger bag that can accommodate couples when zipped into another Western Mountaineering mummy bags, can be used as a large comforter when fully unzipped
- 850 + fill power premium goose down
- Dual zipper design
- Continuous baffle construction
- 3 dimensional down filled draft tube
- Insulated hood with adjustable draw closure
- 12 denier ripstop nylon outer shell fabric
- Made U.S.A.
|Temperature Rating||25° F (-4°)
|Weight||29 oz (825 g)
|Fill Weight||18 oz (510 g)
|Shell Fabric||12 denier Ripstop Nylon
|Insulation Material||850 + fill power premium goose down
|Lining||15 denier Nylon Taffeta