CLASSIC, LIGHTWEIGHT, TOUGH, 4-SEASON MOUNTAIN PANTS
Terra Pants are lightweight, hard-wearing, weather resistant, highly breathable pants, suitable for a wide range of outdoor sports. The TACTEL® nylon outer provides a cotton-like feel, which doesn't rustle or crackle, combined with the durability and fast drying qualities of nylon. The tight weave of TACTEL® together with a TEFLON® surface finish helps water to bead up and run off the fabric face. Terra Pants’ very small pack size, fast drying properties and extremely durable reinforcements make them the ideal choice for any serious adventure traveller or mountaineer.
Fabric: Cotton-feel TACTEL®
Reinforcements: CORDURA® Mini-Rip
- Wind and water resistant, fast drying cotton feel TACTEL® fabric
- Extremely durable CORDURA® reinforcement patches on seat, knees and inner ankles in bi-fabric construction
- Female specific active cut with high lift crotch
- Two zipped mesh lined front pockets
- Zipped pull out security pocket
- Ankle zips and press stud adjustable ankles
- Articulated knees
- Part elasticated waist with button / zipped fly closure
- Webbing belt with low profile buckle
- Mesh lined thigh vents
- UPF 40+ protection
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
|Weight||300g / 10.6oz (Size UK 10)