Touring skis or third-hand trucks, we're admirers of well-tuned equipment that you can count on when you're way back of beyond. Built from a light, durable and long-lasting 5.5-oz organic cotton/nylon blend, our new Tenpenny Pants have a road-ready design that blends comfort and utility. Multifunctional and multi-seasonal, they have a more relaxed, movement-oriented fit for comfort and unconstrained movement.
- Comfortable, multi-functional/multi-seasonal pant made of light weight but durable organic cotton/nylon blend
- More relaxed, movement-oriented fit for comfort and unconstrained movement in any work or play activity
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Two front handwarmer pockets; two rear pockets; right-front coin pocket; right-front on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
- Metal web-button closure with zip fly
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, provides a contoured fit and helps keep pants in place during movement
|Fabric||5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; garment wash
|Weight||408 g (14.4 oz)
|Inseam||short, 30"; regular, 32"; long, 34"