Explore the darkened underground galleries at MONA, learn about convict history at Port Arthur Historic Site, or hike spectacular Cradle Mountain; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Tasmania and begin your journey now!
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, food, wine, wildlife, environment, politics.
- Free, convenient pull-out Hobart map (included in print version), plus over 44 maps
- Covers Hobart, Port Arthur, Bruny Island, Huonville, Derwent Valley, Maria Island, Freycinet National Park, Bay of Fires, Flinders Island, Launceston, Tamar Valley, Devonport, Strahan, Cradle Mountain and more
|Dimensions||5 x 0.7 x 7.8 in
|Date Published||November 24, 2015