Expedition strength in three-season weight. Perfect for shorter expeditions and for climbers who prefer the breathability of a double-walled tent but the weight a single-walled tent. The Tangent Tent can withstand significant wind and snow loads by utilizing the Trident Corner—a unique design that adds strength and integrity to the tent architecture with only an incremental weight increase.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL® poles
- The Trident corners provide incredible strength and internior storage space
- Direct Connection point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped 'bathtub floor' construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
- Mesh vents at roof and doors for high / low ventilation
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
|Min Weight||5 lb. 9 oz. / 2.51 kg.
|Packed Weight||5 lb. 15 oz. / 2.68 kg.
|Fabric ||Tent Floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU FR
|Canopy: 40D Nylon 238T Ripstop FR DWR
|Fly: 40D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm Ester Type PU/SIL FR
|Interior height||39" / 99 cm
|floor area||29 sq. ft. / 2.7 m2