Coverage includes: Granite Cheif Wilderness, Pacific Crest National Scenic Trial, American (North Fork) Wild and Scenic River, Downieville, HHwy 49 Corridor, New Bullards Bar Res., Saddleback Mtn, Highway 20, Forest Divide, Sugar Pine Res., French Meadows Res., Lake Valley Res., Cascade Lakes, Squaw Valley. Towns: Nevada City, Camptonville, Downieville, Foresthill, Soda Springs. Other highlights: Donner National Scenic Byway, Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips