Osprey’s Synchro 3 is a minimalist’s dream. It has just enough space to fit sustenance, a few layers, and your car keys.
- Padded, spacer mesh hipwings with straight ErgoPull™
- EVA foam is perforated with large holes for enhanced breathability and comfortable stretch
- Mesh backpanel supported by lightWire™ frame with side vents maintains comfortable fit and keeps your back cool
- The LidLock™ helmet attachment allows a bike helmet to be quickly and stored without taking up space inside the pack.
- Peripheral LightWire™ with a tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back and provides a highly ventilated carry.
- An integrated and removable raincover protects gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- A dedicated hydration compartment with direct zip access for easy loading includes a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 liter reservoir with magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment.
- Hydration - Internal reservoir sleeve includes a 2.5L Hydraulics™ LT reservoir
- External Pocket - Small external zippered pocket keeps essential items accessible
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front shove-it pocket provides space for storing gear like light layers
|Volume||S/M: 122 cu in / 2L
|M/L: 183 cu in / 3L
|Dimensions||S/M: 14 x 9 x 4 in / 35 x 24 x 10 cm
|M/L: 16 x 9 x 4 in / 40 x 24 x 10 cm
|Weight||S/M: .84 lbs / .38 kg
|M/L: .88 lbs / .4 kg
|Fabric||100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb