Some of the places shown on the north side of the Sycamore Canyon/Verde Valley map include: Kaibab National Forest, Coconino National Forest, Sycamore Canyon Wilderness, Red Rock Secret Mountain Wilderness, Prescott National Forest, Munds Mountain Wilderness, Sedona, Jerome State Historic Park, Mingus Mountain, The Great Western Trail, and more. The south side of the map features: Verde River, Prescott National Forest, West Clear Creek Wilderness, Montezuma Castle National Monument, Hayfield Draw OHV Area, Great Western Trail, Cedar Bench Wilderness, Pine Mountain Wilderness, and more.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges - Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
|Folded Size||4.25" x 9.25"
|Unfolded Size||25.5" x 37.75"