For constant and extended exposure to the worst possible conditions, Patagonia has sharpened their Super Alpine Jacket to provide the same trusted protection, in a lighter, nimbler package still rich with features critical to the habitual mountain user.
- Updated with two lighter, fine-deniered new generation GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics, with the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness and a wide range of breathability
- Redesigned technical fit has a slimmer torso and longer hem length that is less bulky and stays put under a harness
- Re-engineered Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility, but now allows total range of unrestricted motion
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead and have minimal pit-zips for venting
- Two high single-pleat pockets with watertight, coated Slim Zips increase capacity without added seams; interior zip pocket
- Re-engineered Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs with Tapered Tab design provide a secure low-profile wrist seal
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Fabric||Shell: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric.
|Reinforcements: 3-layer, 3.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric.
|Weight||430 g (15.2 oz)