Still made with durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® Pro fabric, Patagonia's updated Super Alpine Bibs are lighter weight, lower cut and more dialed for alpine climbing or ski mountaineering in the worst possible conditions.
- Alpine- and ski-boot-compatible double-cuff has side zip, adjustable external cuffs, internal gripper elastic cuffs and tie-down loops
- External scuff guard made from ultra-durable 210-denier 100% nylon fabric protects against crampons and ski edges
- Two thigh pockets with Slim Zips reduce bulk and weight
- New patterning in articulated seat and knees reduces bulk and enhances mobility
- Shell and scuff guard have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- A lighter, 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness and a wide range of breathability
- New low bib design with hook-and-loop adjustable suspenders that stretch to prevent pants from riding up
- Two-way, full-length separating side zips and suspenders’ snap-tab closure create drop-seat configuration
|Fabric||Shell: 3-layer, 3.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric.
|Scuff Guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon with a PU-coating.
|Weight||572 g (20.2 g)