Ultralight materials and versatile design make for the perfect daypack for the serious alpinist climbing uber-fast.
- Horizontal daisy chains on lower sides of pack offer clip points for gear and quick stash loops for ice axes.
- Front and rear grab loops are both clip secure.
- Versatile compression system secures climbing gear and overloads, but can be removed to reduce weight when not needed.
- Large zip top provides easy access to main compartment.
- Dual daisies and ice axe cradles create versatile tool lashing opportunities.
- HardWave framesheet provides comfortable carry, but is removable to reduce weight.
- Compression molded backpanel is comfortable, sheds snow, and ventilates.
|Capacity||1830 cu in / 30L
|Weight||15.5 oz / 440g
|Minimum Weight||14.1 oz / 400g
|Torso Fit Range||16-22 in / 41-56 cm
|Load Range||10-25 lbs / 4-11 kg
|Fabric||Body: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon (100% nylon)
|Accent: Hardwear X-Ply Ripstop (100% polyethylene face)
|Bottom: Hardwear X-Ply Ripstop (100% polyethylene face)