For the serious alpinist climbing super fast, needing easy access to crucial gear and the volume of a summit pack that fits like a vest.
- Easy tool and gear carrying setup: dual ice axe cradles and mini daisy chains.
- Versatile compression system secures climbing gear and overloads, but can be removed to reduce weight.
- Convenient zip top access main compartment.
- Four easy access pockets of varying sizes on shoulder straps keeps necessary items in reach.
- Remarkably stable load control with OTF (On-The-Fly) compression system is easily activated while wearing the pack.
- Comfortable, low profile, wide, lightly padded shoulder straps distribute weight effectively and shed snow and ice.
- Fit and comfort of a vest combined with the volume and function of a summit pack.
|Capacity||1250 cu in / 20L
|Weight||12 oz / 340g
|Minimum Weight||11.3 oz / 320 g
|Torso Fit Range||16-22 in / 41-56 cm
|Load Range||10-25 lbs / 4-11 kg
|Fabric||Body: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon (100% nylon)
|Accent: Hardwear X-Ply Ripstop (100% polyethylene face)