Patagonia took their ambassadors' favorite shorts and honed ‘em even more for core long-distance running. The updated Strider Pro Shorts carry what you need for a full day of mountain running, thanks to four new, overlapping, stretchy-mesh back hip pockets (two on each side). The pockets lie flat and won't flap when empty, but expand generously to hold everything from energy gels to a really really light jacket (yes, really!).
- Lightweight built-in 100% polyester mesh liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Higher split opening eliminates leg chafe and promotes airflow; reflective logo on left hem
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Versatile drawcord for internal/external tying
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope pockets overlap on back hip
|Material||Body: 100% Polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with a DWR (durable water reppelent) finish
|Panels 100% polyester Air Flow mesh.
|Liner: 100% polyester stripe mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Rear Pocket: 91% nylon/9% spandex
|Inseam||5 in (2 in split on the sides)
|Weight||130 g (4.6 oz)