A new twist on an emerging classic, these running shorts blend enhanced protection and coverage with the high storage features of our favored Strider Pros. A polyester/spandex boxer brief liner (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) adds chafe-free comfort to the 7" length, while the four overlapping, stretchy-mesh back hip pockets (two on each side) carry what you need for a full day of mountain running. A card-sized center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat and won’t flap when empty, but expand generously to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini® Jacket. A smooth, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby forms the shorts’ body, while 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels and side splits increase ventilation. Brushed elastic lines the waistband and the sturdy drawcord’s routing allows for internal or external tying. With a reflective logo on the left hem and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Drawcord can be routed to inside or outside for versatility and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope pockets overlap on back hips
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester/spandex boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
|Fabric||Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Liner: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh.
|Rear pockets: 4.28-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||184 g (6.5 oz)