Julia Child said, famously, the way to keep a man was to adhere to the three F’s: feed ‘em, (censored) ‘em and flatter ‘em. Patagonia's three F’s to keep a pair of jeans: fit, flatter and function. With a regular fit, regular rise and straight legs, these jeans do just that. They have five-pocket styling with an antique bronze button closure and zip fly. Made with midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they keep their color and step up to the task whether it be a slot canyon down slide or your day to dig at the community garden. Available in three inseams: 30", 32", 34". Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Organic cotton/polyester stretch denim with COOLMAX®
- Classic, straight-fit jean with a regular rise cut to sit on the waist
- 5-pocket styling with antique bronze shank button closure and zip-fly
- Double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique bronze piton rivets throughout
- COOLMAX® fiber-based moisture management system allows perspiration to move away from the body and through the fabric where it can evaporate quickly
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
|Fabric||9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and dyed with a new process that minimizes energy and water use, cotton waste and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
|Weight||490 g (17.3 oz)