Splitting kindling or banging new cedar shakes onto the weather wall, the task list never ends when you're living off the grid. Warm, soft-wearing and durable enough for workdays at the cabin, the new Straight Fit Cords are made from a midweight, 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy. With classic 5-pocket styling and a regular rise, they have a zip fly, an antique nickel shank button closure, double-needle belt loops and antique nickel piton rivets throughout. Designed for lean-to-medium body types, the tuned-in fit is neither too loose nor too tight through the seat and thigh and has straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Two front pockets with printed twill pocket bags; small coin pocket on the right hip; two rear pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, we pay a premium for these cords that workers can use to improve their communities and standard of living.
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment washed corduroy
- Slim-Straight Fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium build.
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip-fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
|Material||10-oz 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment-washed corduroy.
|Weight||513 g (18.1 oz)