You don’t need a full-sized dry bag for most fishing sessions—but you do need to keep your dry gear dry. Patagonia's Stormfront® Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on—or in—the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon fabric, exterior DWR (durable water repellent) finish and interior TPU single-side coating. Salt water? No sweat. The new 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads. On the outside, we’ve added a small, zippered stash pocket and rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find one handy zippered pocket to secure and protect keys, wallet and accessories. And when you aren’t on foot, the top handle makes the Stormfront Hip Pack an ideal small fishing bag for boats.
- Durable and burly polyester core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
|Fabric||11.75-oz 800 denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU soating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish