Patagonia likes the Stormdrift with freshly brewed storms, dropping temperatures and a foot or so of Buffalo’s lake effect. Designed to keep you moving freely even though winter tries to freeze you in your tracks, this cold-weather parka made of bluesign® approved fabric and insulation features a rugged 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard 100% nylon shell with a canvas aesthetic for mountaineering-level waterproof/breathable performance in the most bitter conditions. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation and increases durability, and high-loft 150-g 100% polyester insulation throughout the parka (including the hood) traps heat and blocks wind to keep you warm, comfortable and motivated to stay out when others are heading inside. Other weather-sealing features include adjustable cuffs with rib-knit interior storm gaskets, an adjustable waist drawcord, and a mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection. The lowdown on pockets: two handwarmers, two front drop-ins with flaps and snap closures, one secret zippered chest pocket, and an interior security pocket with a zipper closure – all lined with soft polyester tricot. The gusseted underarms allow the full range of shoulder and arm motion to keep you mobile and nimble in crowds.
- Made of bluesign® approved H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a natural cotton canvas aesthetic; high-loft 150-g 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation throughout
- Full-length center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure; zip-through collar with interior rib-knit storm collar
- Two flapped, drop-in pockets with hidden snap closures, two waterproof zipper handwarmer pockets; one secret zippered Napoleon chest pocket inside storm flap; right-chest interior security pocket with zipper closure; all pockets lined with polyester tricot
- Adjustable self-fabric cuffs with rib-knit interior storm cuffs; adjustable waist drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Attached hood with synthetic insulation and adjustable, single-pull drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
|Material||Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 7.6-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 1.4-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
|Insulation: 150-g 100% high-loft polyester (92% recycled).
|Weight||1428 g (50.4 oz)