For more than 20 years the Storm Jacket has stood up to torrential rain and mountain blizzards. It keeps you dry and comfortable with its 2-layer hard-shell construction (100% recycled polyester double ripstop), waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, sealed seams and a hanging mesh-and-taffeta liner. Reinforced shoulders and elbows add durability, and storm flaps cover all external zippers for extra protection. Finer points: a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood, pit zips, one internal security pocket, two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket hidden inside the center-front zipper storm flap. Elastic cuffs secure with a self-fabric tab. Drawcord hem.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard polyester ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric is soft, supple and repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood; soft microfleece-lined chin guard
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap seals out snow
- PU-coated-waterproof pit zips
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets have reverse coil zippers and storm flaps to keep items dry; pressed pleats allow for expanded storage; one internal security pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Pockets, inside torso and hood: 100% polyester tricot warp knit. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 663 g (23.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.