Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, lightweight, feature rich H2No® Performance Standard waders can be worn in the widest range of fishing scenarios - from small streams to big rivers.
- Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles are wool lined for additional warmth
- Articulated knees
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal zippered chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Innovative rear buckle system allows for quick relief without having to take off your clothes
- TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist high comfort
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility
- Highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier, with NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell
|Upper: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
|Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
|Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier with a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||1159 g (40.9 oz)