The Spelegyca by Petzl may be hard to pronounce your first time but it is easy to use. This is a great asymmetrical Y-shaped sewn lanyard that is made of flat webbing.
- Used with an ASCENSION handled rope clamp for movement along a rope
- Asymmetrical Y-shape for ease of movement: can connect short or long, depending on progression needs and the two arms allow the user to remain connected to an anchor when passing intermediate anchor points
- Equipped with a STRING, which allows the connector to be held in the major axis position (the strongest) and protects from wear
- Sewn-flat webbing for more resistance to abrasion and aging
- WARNING: The SPELEGYCA is not an energy absorber
- ***Please read all directions and safety instructions before use***