Fully featured and focused on utility, these H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering with a more tailored silhouette.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one thigh cargo
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz tricot mesh.
|Waistband lining: 3.8-oz brushed tricot.
|Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
|Weight||663 g (23.4 oz)