In the flow of a full backcountry day you interact with your pack more than any other piece of gear—if it doesn’t work seamlessly, you end up wasting time and energy. Sized for long days deep into the backcountry, the burly SnowDrifter has a design that compliments the unique demands of moving through the winter mountains under your own power. It has a dedicated compartment for snow safety tools with individual sleeves and pockets for your probe, shovel, snow saw and more. The large main compartment opens two ways—via a fast U-shaped zippered lid or a zip-open back panel to provide instant access to all your gear without unloading the pack. A separate microfleece-lined pocket keeps your goggles handy and protected from sharp edges. The suspension system incorporates heat-venting, snow-sloughing Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waist belt for all-day carrying comfort. Front and side compression straps with locking cam buckles provide numerous carry options for your skis and boards. The top-mounted haul handle is reinforced and sized for gloves. Made from burly 420-denier 100% nylon Cordura® plain weave for puncture- and abrasion-resistance, with a tough 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura Ballistic base with polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance
- Two easy-access openings: a wide U-shaped lid and a zip-open back panel (so you can access gear in a loaded pack); a secondary compartment holds goggles
- Spacious, dedicated compartment for snow safety tools
- Adjustable sternum strap; Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waist belt
- Multiple carry options for skis or snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle with extra-large grab loop
- Available in two sizes: small/medium and large/extra large
|Material||Body: 10-oz 420-denier 100% nylon Cordura® plain weave with polyurethane coating.
|Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura Ballistic with polyurethane coating.
|Weight||1105 g (39 oz)