Inspired by the promise of the untracked, this stealthy pack carries the essentials you need to slip through the gates and find your own rhythm beyond the crowds. Built for quick forays into the sidecountry or backcountry, the SnowDrifter has a close-fitting, slim profile design with a clamshell-style opening that provides fast access to a dedicated compartment for snow safety tools. Sized to carry extra layers, extra calories and other short-tour essentials, it also provides multiple carry options with front compression straps for boards and skis, and side compression straps for skis; all have locking cam buckles. A separate microfleece-lined pocket keeps your goggles handy and protected from sharp edges. The clean suspension system incorporates heat-venting, snow-sloughing Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel for all-day carrying comfort; an insulated pocket on the shoulder harness prevents hydration systems from freezing. The top-mounted haul handle is reinforced and sized for gloves. Made from burly 420-denier 100% nylon Cordura® plain weave for puncture- and abrasion-resistance, with a tough 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura Ballistic base with polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance
- Long bridge-style opening for quick access to main compartment; separate microfleece-lined goggle compartment
- Internal organization for snow safety tools
- Insulated pocket on shoulder harness keeps hydration systems from freezing (reservoir not included)
- Multiple carry options for skis and snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted reinforced haul handle with extra large grab loop
|Material||Body: 10-oz 420-denier 100% nylon Cordura® plain weave with polyurethane coating.
|Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura Ballistic with polyurethane coating.
|Weight||952 g (33.6 oz)