Slim and sublime, the 98% organic cotton/2% spandex blend of these fitted, denim jeans allows for ample movement, shape retention and durability, making them a clever wardrobe solution for our multi-activity days. Fashioned in classic five-pocket styling, these low-rise jeans are lightly garment washed and come in a 32” inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Organic cotton with spandex gives the jean incredible stretch
- Our slimmest-fitting denim with a low rise
- 5-pocket styling with antique bronze shank button closure and zip-fly
- Double needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique bronze piton rivets throughout
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
|Fabric||9.5-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex stretch denim dyed with a new process that minimizes energy and water use, cotton waste and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
|Weight||462 g (16.3 oz)