Whether you're scrambling up small, high-gradient freestones or climbing over drift boat gunwales to do the cast-step-mend steelhead dance, the fact is, most wader failure is caused by abrasion along inner leg seams. The solution for wader longevity? Move the seams out of the high-wear zone to the back outside of each leg. Our Skeena River Waders feature SSC (single-seam construction) for significantly enhanced durability and freedom of movement.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist high comfort
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket protects camera, cell phone; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows access to tools, nippers
- Anatomically curved knees; anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; field repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: Upper: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. All with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh, lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot