The summit isn’t the story; the journey is. The Sidewalk Tiki Cotton/Poly T-Shirt is made from exceptionally soft, blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and Texas co-op organic cotton is comfortable next-to-skin. Original artwork is screen-printed at center front using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original art
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 163 g (5.75 oz)
- Made in Mexico.