Travel from Shibuya to Hakuba on the Shinkansen is made smoother wearing the Sidesend Pants. Patagonia's narrowest travel pant is made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Articulated knees make crossed legs more comfortable in cramped train seats. Five zippered pockets hold tickets, passports, Yen and rice balls. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Comfortable cargo pants made of a breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven recycled polyester/spandex blend with 4-way stretch
- Curved waistband follows the contour of the hips for a perfect fit. Waistband is lined with highly breathable wicking mesh and has a hidden elasticized drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Two slanted zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg; two rear zippered pockets
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
|Fabric||6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||379 g (13.4 oz)