Snow sports demand a lot from a pack, and this tightly engineered piece delivers. Marmot's Sidecountry 22 is big enough to accommodate a day’s worth of goods, the low profile design won’t snag on lifts, and an internal hydration sleeve lets you carry your own fluids and makes for less down-time on the mountain. Loads of sturdy pockets are made for everything from goggles to avalanche gear.
Images coming soon!
- Molded back panel to resist snow accumulation
- Main compartment access through back panel
- A-Frame and diagonal ski carry system
- Vertical board carry system
- Shovel and probe pocket
- Padded, ergonomically designed shoulder harness
- Waist belt with pockets
- DriClime lined goggle pocket
- Hydration sleeve with reservoir clip and port
|Fabric||420D 100% Nylon
|Reinforcement||420D Nylon Dual Sided PU
|Capacity||1343 cu in (22 liters)
|Weight||2lb 1 oz (1050 g)