An S-LAB inspired natural motion training and racing shoe offering a balance of protection and underfoot feel.
When you need a low and light trail shoe that doesn’t sacrifice protection, the Salomon Sense Pro is your answer. Built to handle both training and racing, this performance shoe balances cushioning and ground feel with a cushioned yet low profile platform. A rock plate guards against trail hazards, while a versatile outsole is suitable for a variety of surfaces from paved to technical.
- SEAMLESS SENSIFIT™
- LOW cut for range of motion
- LACE POCKET: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- ENDOFIT™: an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- PROPRIOTECTION™: The combination of propriception (feel) and protection
- SENSIFIT™: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- QUICKLACE™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- FRICTION FREE LACE EYELET: For quick and easy one pull lacing.
- RACING LAST
- OS TENDON
- CONTAGRIP HA
- CONTAGRIP HT
- DYNAMIC TRACTION
- PROFEEL FILM: placed to provide protection from the trail
- DUAL DENSITY EVA: Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
- INJECTED EVA
- COMPRESSED EVA
- EVA SHAPED FOOTBED: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- 2ND SKIN SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION
|Weight||1 lb. 1.6 oz.
|Midsole Height||16mm/ 10mm