The Saturday Trail Stretch Convertible Pant offers ease of movement with 2-way comfort stretch, and the convenience and versatility of a pant that converts to shorts with zip-off legs. Even better, these pants also provide sun protection with a UPF of 50 thanks to Omni-Shade™, and keep you clean and dry with Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency. The Saturday Trail Stretch Convertible Pant is perfect for those with an active lifestyle.
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency
- Straight leg
- Mid rise
- 2-way comfort stretch
- Zip-off legs convert pants to 10 in inseam short
- Gusset detail
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Pockets with hook and loop closure
- Mesh pocket bags
- Omni-Shade™: Enjoy the sun safely
- Blocks Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB), helping to prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage. Omni-Shade™ carries the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation, given to sun-protective fabrics that have a minimum UPF of 30.
- Omni-Shield™: Resists rain and stains
- Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting liquids from absorbing into the yarns and staining the garment. The fabric also dries several times faster, without holding moisture like a convenient fabric, meaning it stays lighter even when wet.
|Fabric||96% nylon/ 4% elastane Summiteer Lite
|Fit ||Women’s Active
|Inseam||Short – 30 in, Regular – 32 in, Long – 34 in