National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of the Truchas Peak area and the public recreational lands near Santa Fe, New Mexico is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features trail networks in Santa Fe and Carson National Forests, and key points of interest including Truchas Peak (the second highest in New Mexico), Hyde Memorial State Park, Open Space parks, Sky Line Trail, Pecos National Historical Park, Pecos Recreational River, and the Pecos Wilderness area. Trail use designations and mileages are clearly marked and Game Management Unit boundaries are included. All proceeds from the purchase of a National Geographic map help support the Society's vital exploration, conservation, scientific research, and education programs.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips