Built for all-mountain performance on the coldest days, the Rubicon Rider Jacket combines the warmth of 150-g Thermogreen® insulation and the durability of polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; drawcord hem; drawcord exits into handwarmers for adjustment
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest; one napoleon which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal zippered stash
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant; 2-layer recycled polyester waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, elbows and bottom hem prevent wet through and increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
|Weight||47.8 oz/ 1355 g
|Fabric||Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Reinforcements: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75-170 denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish.
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
| Powder skirt: 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex.
|Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)