Where warmth, durability and all-mountain performance collide. The Rubicon Rider is an ambassador favorite for the coldest of days. Built with 150-g Thermogreen® insulation and a 100% polyester rip-stop fabric with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep the elements out.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant; H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, forearms and bottom hem prevent wet through and increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- New women's-specific fit with a tailored silhouette
|Weight||2 lb 2.7 oz
|Insulation||Synthetic - Thermogreen®
|Fabric||Shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR finish
|Reinforcements: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75- to 170-denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex