Light in weight, but by no means a lightweight, Toad&Co.'s Rover Pant is designed and built to be your action–verb chino. From trail to tavern to tarmac, the densely woven fabric uses three types of polyester yarns (one that adds a tricky mechanical stretch to the weave) to achieve a super–durable, quick–dry and shape–retaining character. But the best part is the feel: Rovers feel like your favorite cotton khakis. Detailed with stealthy pocket details for secure travel.
- Not your leisure–suit polyester. Three types of poly yarns — one that adds a tricky mechanical stretch — make this chameleon fabric cool again. You’ve got to feel it to believe it.
- UPF rated excellent 40+
- Two–compartment patched–on back pocket with vertical hidden zipper secure stash pocket
- Back patched–on envelope pocket
- Signature two–line contrast bar tack at side seam
- Quick–dry mechanical stretch woven