In the middle of Scirocco's big air runouts, you want a no-doubt view of where you're smearing your feet. With their below-the-knee fit, these rock climbing pants stay out of the way and provide exceptional mobility thanks to a tough, stretchy fabric blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. They have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed afternoon thunderstorms and life-of-the-garment 40-UPF sun protection. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch let you move your legs freely; offset belt loops and a low-profile front snap add harness compatibility.
- bluesign® approved blend of stretch woven nylon is durable and earth friendly
- Moisture-shedding Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 40 sun protection
- Zip fly with metal snap closure; belt loops
- Pockets: Two front and rear with envelope closures; zippered patch pocket on right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
|Material||96% Nylon / 4% Spandex