Searching for early-season stripers on the Cape requires industrial-strength protection from the elements. Patagonia's River Salt Jacket stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious nor’easters. Now made with an even tougher H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precip. Three large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes; close with coated, water-repellent zips; and won’t snag flying line on the shoot. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative, vented hood stays in place at speed.
- 100% polyester microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||680 g (24 oz)