Steelhead fishing in the spring presents both opportunity and challenge, but rarely in equal measure. Patagonia's Women’s River Salt Jacket provides the fishing-specific features and weather protection you need to keep the equation balanced in your favor. Made with extra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.05-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR(durable water repellent) finish, this is our burliest fishing jacket. Specifically designed to fit women anglers, the waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front zippered pockets hold fly boxes; close with TPU-coated, water-repellent zips; and won’t snag flying line on the shoot. Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem effectively manages excess water. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented hood stays in place at speed.
- 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Two TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; one small upper-arm pocket for lip balm or sunscreen; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.05-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||652 g (23 oz)