The River Salt Jacket is Patagonia's toughest, most durable fishing shell made with 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard wader fabric for long-lasting bomber performance.
- 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Two TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; one small upper-arm pocket for lip balm or sunscreen; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper
- Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||606 g (21.4 oz)