When the acorns drop and the kids head out to collect, the Kids’ Retro-X Vest is a good call. Not only is it warm and windproof, it also won't hinder the throwing motion once the chucking begins. The fluffy, quarter-inch pile, made of durable 100% polyester fleece (78% recycled), is lined with windproof nylon. Supplex® nylon contrast reinforces the fleece-lined collar, front-zip binding and double-layer patch handwarmer pockets. With a hand-me-down ID label inside.
Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce much of their clothing.
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Soft quarter-inch pile fleece and nylon lining for wind protection
- Stand-up collar with roll-out fleece lining for warmth and won't chafe
- Durable Supplex® nylon contrast on collar, pockets and front-zip binding for a clean finish
- Double-layer patch handwarmer pockets
- Slight drop-tail hem; non-chafing flat seams throughout
|Fabric||Fleece: 100% polyester (78% recycled) 1/4 in pile
|Lining: 2-oz 100% nylon
|Trim: 100% Supplex® nylon
|Weight||218 g (7.7 oz)