Intended for moving on fixed ropes (as a back-up belay), for hauling heavy loads, and as a progress capture device in hauling systems.
- Slides easily up the rope and jams when pulled down by the cam.
- Slides easily downwards when pulled down if the cam is held in.
- If overloaded or subjected to an impact force, the rope may slip through the device.
- Locking pin gives greater safety: separation from the rope requires two separate actions.
- Individually tested.
- For use on ropes from 9 to 13 mm in diameter.
- CE certified EN 567.
- Read instruction manual and warnings carefully before using.