Patented Monowrap® comfort construction provides a light, sleek profile. The slightly stiffer nylon shank provides enhanced performance for hikers who tackle more rugged terrain. Ideal for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking because they're phenomenally comfortable, supportive and cushioned.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Buttery soft glove leather lining. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Evo.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- DERBY STYLE LACING: Ensures great, customized fit for a wider variety of feet.
|Weight (per pair)||(Men's 9): 2.40 lbs
|Midsole|| PU Monowrap®