LOWA's All Terrain Collection are perennial favorites for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking because they're phenomenally comfortable, supportive, and cushioned.
Lowa's most popular boot, the Renegade, sports a new Monowrap® comfort construction for a lighter, sleeker profile with a more supportive stabilizer. Versatile, waterproof, and breathable, the Renegade II GTX® Lo is ideal for weekend adventures when you don't need the protection of an 'over the ankle' boot.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Renovo.
- WIDTH: Wide, men's 'E' width.
- Handcrafted in Slovakia: Bordered by Austria, a member of the European Union, and one of the fastest growing economies in the EU. LOWA employs a large group of highly skilled boot makers in this delightful country
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
|Weight per pair||Men's Size 9 - 1.9 lb