LOWA's All Terrain Collection are perennial favorites for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking because they're phenomonally comfortable, supportive and cushioned.
Lowa's most popular boot, the Renegade, sports a new Monowrap® Evo comfort construction for an even lighter, sleeker profile with a more supportive stabilizer. The slightly stiffer nylon shank provides enhanced performance for hikers who tackle more rugged terrain. Built on an exclusive, LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
- Handcrafted in Europe.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Evo.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- DERBY STYLE LACING: Ensures great, customized fit.
|Weight (per pair)||( Women's 6.5): 1.90 lbs