Made from midweight, 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy and cut to sit on the waist, the new Regular Fit Cords are warm, soft-wearing and sturdy enough for a hike through the cottonwoods to that perfect bend upstream. With classic 5-pocket styling and a regular rise, they have a zip fly, an antique nickel shank button closure, double-needle belt loops and antique nickel piton rivets throughout. Built to suit all body types, the full seat and thigh offer a more relaxed fit with straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Two front pockets with printed twill pocket bags; small coin pocket on the right hip; two rear pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, we pay a premium for these cords that workers can use to improve their communities and standard of living. Inseam is 32".
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment washed corduroy
- Regular fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Full seat and thigh with a more relaxed fit to accommodate athletes’ hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle. Best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames.
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
|Material||10-oz 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment-washed corduroy.
|Weight||544 g (19.2 oz)