A shelter for the high-country escape artist, our Refugitive Pants merge lightweight and stretchy, durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology and essential features for backcountry riders on the move.
- Lightweight and stretchy, the 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology is durably waterproof and windproof, but softer and more breathable than regular 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch complement stretch fabric to enhance ease of movement
- Separating waist has 2-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Two large, easy-access billowed thigh pockets with waterproof, PU-coated zippers; a single, discreet right hand pocket with waterproof, PU-coated zipper
- Large thigh vents operate with 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers
- Double-cuff design has durable scuff guard and shockcord adjustment on exterior cuff; internal cuff has gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
|Fabric||Body: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX® shell with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish.