Powder is where you find it, so Patagonia's most breathable snow jacket offers protection tuned to high-output search missions. Using fully taped construction, highly breathable stretch-woven fabric is paired with additional weather protection on the shoulders, arms and hood.
- Lightweight and durable stretch double-weave soft shell is paired with a waterproof/breathable 3-layer shell for a great blend of breathable comfort and durable weather protection
- Articulation built into the patterning of the sleeves for freedom of movement. Low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves easily
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers with self-lining, two large chest (one with internal stash for media pocket and cable routing). One interior drop-in pocket for goggles or gloves
- Cohaesive™ cord-lock management system at hem and hood
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
|Fabric||Overlay: 3-layer, 4.13-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish. Fully taped construction
|Body: 100% polyester stretch double weave with 2-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Weight||573 g (20.2 oz)