Handcrafted in Germany. An updated version of the perennially popular Ranger GTX®. Classic leather one-piece Trekking boot, with comfortable flex underfoot. Designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while carrying a medium weight pack - for many miles of on and off-trail wear and tear.
- UPPER: Classic, one piece Nubuk leather.
- LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FOOTBED: Balance Comfort Footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushion and Fluke Technology - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Tactis DST.
- STABILIZER: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- Men's medium 'D' width.
|Weight||( Men's 9): 4.20 lbs